In this article you'll learn:
- When you can expect to receive a due payout
- How you will receive a payout
- What information you will receive
- How to access more detailed information
Payouts are processed two working days after the customer charge date and should be visible in your bank account between 2-5pm.
You will receive a maximum of one payout per currency on each day a payout is due.
For example, if you charge ten customers in GBP on the same day, you will receive the sum of those ten payments in one lump sum two working days later, minus our transaction fees. This would be paid out in GBP.
If you are also due a payout on the same day for funds collected from customers in Euros, you would receive this as a separate lump sum payout in Euros, again minus our transaction fees.
You will receive a notification email for each payout we process to you. If the number of payments processed within that payout is less than 100, the email will contain a breakdown showing each customer's payment.
If the payout consists of more than 100 individual payments, the email will instead contain a link to your dashboard where you can view the payout breakdown.
You can find detailed information on your payouts within your dashboard.
1. Login to your dashboard and click on Payouts in the left menu bar
2. Click on the payout you would like to view in more detail
3. You will now see an overview of the amount collected, fees charged, along with any deductions.
Select View from the Payout breakdown button to view the payout in more detail.
Alternatively, click Export via the Payout breakdown button to download a CSV spreadsheet of this information directly to your computer or other device.
For more information on the notification emails we send, please see HERE.