In this article you'll learn how to send reminders to customers who still need to approve a mandate requiring multiple persons to authorise (UK), or a payment or subscription created against a restricted mandate.
You can send a reminder to a customer in these instances once 24 hours have passed since the last notification was sent.
Sending a payment/subscription approval reminder
1. Navigate to the Payments page of your dashboard via the left menu bar.
2. If the customer's payment you're looking for isn't immediately visible, use the filter option at the top to find those pending customer approval
3. Click on the customer's payment entry to open its details page.
If the customer has received a notification about the required approval action in the past 24 hours, the option to resend will be greyed out - hovering over the Send reminder email link will confirm this.
4. Assuming the option is available, click the blue Send reminder email link.
A notification email will automatically be sent to your customer asking them to complete the approval.
Sending a mandate approval reminder
Sending a reminder for a mandate approval is actioned in the same way as payment reminders.
You can get to the correct place in your dashboard to send these as follows:
1. Find the customer in your dashboard via the Customers page and click their name to open their individual overview page.
2. Click on their active bank account.
3. Click on their mandate reference
This will open their mandate details page where you will find the Send reminder email option
4. Click the blue Send reminder email link.