If you would like to request a raise in your transaction limit please raise a ticket via our Support Centre contact form, or send an email to , including the following:
- The email address of your GoCardless account.
- The email address of the customer you would like to raise the limit for.
- The amount you would like their limit raised to.
- A brief description of what you are charging your customer for.
- Confirmation of whether you are requesting it as a one off or permanent raise.
Our risk and compliance team assess limit raises on a case by case basis and will endeavour to respond to your request within two working days.
Please note that you will generally need to have built up a payment history of between 75 and 100 payments before we will consider raising a customer’s limit for you.