GoCardless aims to provide a high quality of service. We take complaints seriously and welcome feedback on the service we provide. If you are unhappy with a service we have provided or feel we could have done something better, you can follow the complaints procedure outlined below.
How do I make a complaint?
You can submit complaints via email, telephone or letter.
- GoCardless’ email: email@example.com
- GoCardless’ telephone number: 020 8338 9537
- GoCardless’ address: GoCardless Ltd. 65 Goswell Road, London, EC1V 7EN.
Our complaints handling team will receive the complaint and send an acknowledgement of receipt within 24 hours.
Please provide as much detail as possible and reference any previous correspondence related to the complaint. This will make it easier for us to process your complaint as quickly as possible.
How will my complaint be processed?
Within 24 hours of your complaint being logged, we will respond with confirmation of receipt.
- Our complaints handling team will begin investigating your complaint immediately, keeping you up to date with regular updates.
- We will provide a final response within 15 business days from the submission of the complaint. In exceptional circumstances beyond our control we may increase this to 35 business days – we will tell you if this is the case though.
- If you haven’t received a final response after 15 business days, or you are dissatisfied with the final response you have received (at any stage of the process), you can write to:
Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)
Harbour Exchange Square
You must refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman within 6 months of the date on the final response.