We send out customer email notifications for the following events:
- To confirm the setup of your Direct Debit mandate.
- If your Direct Debit mandate fails or is cancelled.
Ad-hoc (one-off) payments
- You will receive an email notification three working days before an ad-hoc payment is collected.
- An email notification will be sent if a payment is cancelled or fails. (Please note failure notifications are sent the following working day after the charge date).
- When a failed payment is retried.
- We send you a notification when you are added to a new subscription to let you know the amount of your payments and how often they are collected. Please note that if your payments are part of a subscription you will not receive an email before each payment is collected.
- If your subscription amount is changed we will send you an email.
- When a subscription expires or is cancelled.