Chat with us
Can't find what
you're looking for?
Setting up public payment pages using Salesforce sites
- Navigate to the Salesforce “Site setup” page.
- Click the gear icon in the top-right, then click “setup”.
- Type “sites” in the quick find box that appears on the left.
- Under the “User interface” -> “Sites and domains” category, click on “Sites”.
- Press the "New" button.
- Fill in the form paying attention to the following:
- The "Site Label" and "Site Name" must be "Asperato".
- The Active Site Home Page should be set to "InMaintenance".
- "Require Secure Connections" must be checked.
- "Active" must be checked.
- Save the form.
- Scroll down to the "Site Visualforce Pages" section, then press the "Edit" button.
- Add all available Visualforce Pages that start with "aspgocl.Paypage_Public" and press "Save".
- Press the "Public Access settings" button.
- Press the "Edit" button.
- Scroll to "Custom Object Permissions", and hit the "Modify All" checkbox for:
- Payment Service Providers
- Payment schedules
- Check the "Create" checkbox for "Authorisations".
- Press the "Save" button.