With all the hard work you’ve put into planning and building your new integration, you may be thinking that it’s an absolute no-brainer for your customers to begin using it and you can now sit down and relax for a moment.
Unfortunately this is rarely, if ever, the case.
It’s really important that you continue your momentum upon making your integration live and make sure your customers are aware that it exists and how it WILL benefit them and their business.
Here’s some methods we’ve found to be particularly useful:
- Emailing your customer base (see our downloadable Email Campaign Guide for Accounting & Invoicing software at the bottom of this article)
- Announcing on social media - we may be able to support on this, get in touch for more details
- Announcing via the GoCardless newsletter - get in touch for more details
- Publishing content on your website / blog (see our downloadable Content Toolkits for Accounting & Invoicing software and Gyms & Clubs software at the bottom of this article)
- Running joint webinars with GoCardless about the features and benefits of your integration - get in touch for more details. (Xero example here)
- Referencing your GoCardless integrations in your ‘always on’ marketing activities and regular lifecycle communications with your customers, for example onboarding emails for new customers or newsletters to existing customers.