You can collect international payments right now.
Extra effort? Nope.
Hidden costs? There aren’t any.
With GoCardless, international payments are affordable and just as easy as domestic payments.
Why use GoCardless for international payments?
Simple payment collection
You don’t need foreign bank accounts (or another payment provider). Your existing bank account is all you need to collect international payments right now. See the 8 currencies and 30+ countries we support.
If you do have foreign bank accounts, you can choose to collect payments directly and skip using FX for those currencies.
Transparent pricing (no, really)
2% + 20p.
That’s all an international payment will cost you. It covers everything - payment automation, global payout, and foreign exchange.
Unlike PayPal, Stripe, and other major payment providers, we don’t try and sneak profits from you elsewhere (forget about extra “cross-border” or “currency conversion” fees).
Fairest exchange rate
We’ll always offer you the real exchange rate. It’s the fairest exchange rate on the market.
Unlike other payment providers, we kept our costs simple for you, so we don’t need to add a margin to the exchange rate.
How to collect an international payment
2. Navigate to the Customers tab.
3. Click the Add customers button.
4. Copy the link that appears and send it to your customer, or alternatively navigate across to Email and submit their email address.
Countries you can collect from
These countries are supported by default when signing up for a GoCardless account.
- 🇪🇺 Eurozone
- 🇺🇸 United States
- 🇦🇺 Australia
- 🇳🇿 New Zealand
- 🇨🇦 Canada
- 🇸🇪 Sweden
- 🇩🇰 Denmark
- 🇬🇧 United Kingdom
*Payments can be collected from these countries providing:
- You intend to collect Euros from these countries
- Your customer has a Euro-denominated bank account
- Your GoCardless account is either a Pro or Enterprise package with Custom Payment Pages enabled