You are able to add multiple users to your GoCardless for Xero account.
This article explains how to:
- Add new users
- Edit existing users
- Disable and enable existing users
First, you need to access the Team Settings page. To do this...
1. Open up the Settings section in your left menu bar by clicking the plus sign (+)
2. Open Company Settings
3. Select Team
You will now be on your Team Settings page.
Adding new users
To add a new user...
1. Click Add User in the top right
2. Enter the new User's name and email address in the fields provided
3. Click Add User to save
Editing existing users
To edit an existing user...
1. Click the Edit User button on the right of their entry row
2. Edit their details as required
3. Click Save Changes
Disabling and enabling existing users
To disable a user...
1. Click the Disable User button on the right of their entry row
You will then get confirmation that this action has been successfully completed
To enable a user you've previously disabled...
1. Click the Enable User button on the right of their entry row
Once you complete either of the above actions, you will get confirmation that this has been successfully completed