Depending on the choice you made when selecting how you plan to use GoCardless (Step 1: part 3), your setup flow will differ a little.
If you've selected Connect to our partners, you will have an additional step before Setting up your account. If you selected this please continue reading, otherwise go straight to Set up your account.
Connect to our partners
1. Click Connect with an integration (box 2) at the top of your GoCardless dashboard homepage.
You'll be directed to the partners page of our website.
2. Find the integration you would like to connect your GoCardless account to. You can filter via the categories on the left.
3. Clicking on your selection will direct you to further details on the partner integration and how to get set up with them.
4. Once you've connected your account, you'll then need to complete your GoCardless account setup. Navigate back to your GoCardless dashboard and click on Set up your account (box 3).
Click the Set up your account box at the top of your GoCardless dashboard homepage to be directed to your Company Settings.
1. Select the package you would like to join
NOTE: The Select Package option is only available during this sign up flow if you selected to 'use our online dashboard'.
2. Enter your Company details (requirements differ according to business type)
Once you've completed this section click Submit details in the bottom right.
3. Connect bank account
(Your bank account must be registered in the name of the legal entity you are collecting payments on behalf of)
a). Click Add payout account for [currency]
NOTE: If the currency you wish to collect payments in isn't showing as available, please raise a ticket with our Support team so we can enable the relevant scheme.
b). Enter your bank account details
c). When ready, click Submit bank details
4. Name on customer bank statement
Next Step: Complete outstanding verification checks