We find out if a customer’s payment fails from their bank the following working day after the charge date. The status of the payment will update in both our system and your dashboard by 12pm, at which point should a payment fail we will notify you of this via email. You will also be able to view details of all actions and updated statuses relating to your customers and their mandates within the events page of your dashboard.
Articles in this section
- A customer’s payment failed. Can I retry it?
- How will I know when a customer’s payment fails?
- What do my customers see on their bank statements?
- Why is there a transaction limit?
- Can my collected funds be paid out into more than one bank account?
- Overview of payment statuses
- How do I change the amount I am charging a customer?
- How do I change a customer's charge date?
- How can I find out why a payment failed?
- How can I refund my customers?