GoCardless payment pages have the functionality to display your company logo above the Direct Debit authorisation form. This article will show you how to achieve this.
1. Click on Settings in the top right of your dashboard and select Company info
2. Scroll down to the Upload your logo section and click Edit your logo.
3. This section will then expand and enable you to select your logo from your computer files by clicking the Choose file button.
4. Once you've selected your logo, you will see a preview of what it will look like.
5. When you're ready, simply click Save changes to update your payment pages.
We support .jpg and .png images, with a maximum file size of 500kb. Images will be resized to a maximum height of 100px.
If you use GoCardless payment pages without uploading a logo, we will display your organisation name at the top of the form instead.