In this article you'll learn how to view detailed information about your customers.
1. Click on the Customers tab in the left menu bar to open your Customers page.
Customers can be filtered by their status - Active, Inactive, or Pending.
2. Click on a customer's name to view more information specific to them.
On a customer’s page, you can view:
- The date they were added
- Their email address
- Their billing address
- The bank accounts they are using to pay you
- Any subscriptions you have set them up on
- Details of their payment history
3. Clicking on the customer's bank account will show more details, along with the status of their Direct Debit mandate(s)
You can view more information about customer mandate(s) by clicking on their mandate reference.
Find out more about customer mandates.
How can I change a customer's email address?
To change a customer's email address please navigate to the customers tab and click on the customer's name. Next, click on the edit button at the top of the page.
A window will open where you can update the email address. To save the changes please click on 'update customer'.