In this article you'll learn how to export your payout information to view in spreadsheet format.
View our video walkthrough on how to export payout information via your dashboard, or alternatively scroll down to read the article.
Not only does exporting your payout data enable you to view the information within a spreadsheet, it also provides additional information about your customers that isn't included in the payouts section of your dashboard.
To export data for a specific payout...
1. Navigate to the payouts page within your dashboard
2. Click on the payout you wish to export the data for
3. Click View breakdown in the top right of the page and select Export
4. A window will open with two options - Transactions and Events
Transactions gives you a relatively concise breakdown with details of the customers and the payments they have made, which make up that payout.
Events gives a more complete breakdown of payments paid out in that payout, including all associated references used for payment identification and processing within the GoCardless framework.
5. Once you've made your selection and hit Export, you'll see the export download window in the bottom right of your screen.
While it's downloading it will have a yellow status dot next to it. This will turn green once the download has completed.
6. Click on the file name to download the file to your computer / device.