Xero has launched a new version of the GoCardless integration as of the 7th of April 2021.
If these guides do not reflect your experience please switch to the new support guide here
Please note that we are in the process of activating SSO (Single Sign On) for all of our merchant accounts. This means that you will be able to log into your GoCardless for Xero account, using your GoCardless email address once SSO has been enabled on the account.
Once enabled, you don’t need to take any action but simply use your GoCardless email address for logging into your GoCardless for Xero account.
If your account has SSO enabled, you will need to manage the team and users from within your GoCardless account. All the users added in GoCardless, will then be able to log into GoCardless for Xero using their own email addresses.
If your account has not yet been enabled on SSO, please follow the instructions below to manage team and add new users.
This article explains how to:You are able to add multiple users to your GoCardless for Xero account.
- Add new users
- Edit existing users
- Disable and enable existing users
First, you need to access the Team Settings page. To do this...
1. Open up the Settings section in your left menu bar by clicking the plus sign (+)
2. Open Company Settings
3. Select Team
You will now be on your Team Settings page.
Adding new users
To add a new user...
1. Click Add User in the top right
2. Enter the new User's name and email address in the fields provided
3. Click Add User to save
Editing existing users
To edit an existing user...
1. Click the Edit User button on the right of their entry row
2. Edit their details as required
3. Click Save Changes
Disabling and enabling existing users
To disable a user...
1. Click the Disable User button on the right of their entry row
You will then get confirmation that this action has been successfully completed
To enable a user you've previously disabled...
1. Click the Enable User button on the right of their entry row
Once you complete either of the above actions, you will get confirmation that this has been successfully completed