|Please note: Instant Bank Pay is currently only available if you’re based in the UK and have customers paying you in GBP.|
Instant Bank Pay is our latest feature for GoCardless users. It enables you to request a payment from your customers and have the funds collected almost immediately following approval by your customer. And paylinks are a great way to use the feature!
You can create a paylink that can be sent to anyone who can then make a payment of whatever amount set in the paylink.
To add a new Instant Bank Pay paylink:
- Navigate to the Payments page
- Next, click on Paylinks
- A new window will open where you can view and manage your existing paylinks. To create a new paylink simply click on Create new pay link
- Enter the details of the payment
- Deselect Require customer to approve future payments if desired *
- Select Use Instant Bank Pay
- Click Create paylink
* Require customer to approve future payments is enabled by default. It requires the customer to approve each subsequent payment created for them, via a button contained within an automated email, before the payment can begin processing.