With the GoCardless API, it’s easy to build a partner integration, adding Direct Debit functionality to your software, so your users can collect and manage their payments in a way that’s seamlessly integrated with your product and their business processes.
For example, if you provide accounting and invoicing software, you can integrate Direct Debit using the GoCardless API so your users can get paid automatically every time they raise an invoice.
To get started, head over to our Partner developer documentation here.
You should also take a look at our Best Practices Checklist. This contains all the features and functionality we’ll be looking for when we review your integration later in the process.
If you have any questions while developing your integration, you can contact our Developer Support on email@example.com.
Hundreds of companies already work with GoCardless to give their users access to our global payments network.
We’ve designed the Programme to support you on this journey - providing you with all the tools to build, launch and grow a successful partnership with GoCardless.
Why Join the GoCardless Partner Programme?
Our Partner Programme and Portal supports you at each stage of your partnership with GoCardless:
- Provide the team with details of your platform and yours users so we can understand your requirements and tailor the content you see
- Get more information about our partner commercial options and pricing for your users
- Get access to our Partner Portal and enroll in our growing partner community
- Access our technical documentation and best practice guidance
- Engage with our Solutions Engineering and Developer Support teams to build a best in class integration
- Complete technical certification and join our growing list of certified partners
- Access our best practice guidance and get the foundations in place for a successful launch
- Launch with optimised go-to-market strategies and associated content
- Reach more prospective users by featuring in GoCardless promotional activity
- Help your users with prebuilt marketing resources and customised FAQs
- Register and track mutual sales opportunities
- Get regular partner updates about new GoCardless features, request support and engage with the team at invite only events
How to Join the GoCardless Partner Programme
To get started visit our partner with us page.
We recommend reading the remainder of the articles and guides in this support centre first and raising any questions with the team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.