In this article you'll learn how to create a Paylink.
View our video walkthrough on how to create a paylink via your dashboard, or alternatively scroll down to read the article.
Paylinks allow you to create one-off payments that multiple customers can sign up to, with the option of taking further payments from customers in the future.
(For customer peace of mind, you can even include a restriction that requires their approval for future payments with a simple click of a button).
To create a paylink...
1. Navigate to your Payments page via the option in the left menu bar, and click Paylinks in the top right.
2. Click + Create new paylink in the window that opens.
3. Enter the details of the payment in the Create a paylink window.
NOTE: Unless you unselect the "require customer to approve future payments" option, any customers signing up via this paylink will need to approve any subsequent payments created for them by clicking an "Approve" button they'll receive by email whenever a new payment is created for them.
4. Advanced options enables you to specify where you would like to redirect your customers to once they have submitted the online authorisation form.
5. When you're ready, click Create paylink. Your newly created paylink will then appear in your Paylinks window.
For information on managing Paylinks, please click HERE.