This article will explain how to add your company details if you're a limited company. You can also view our frequently asked questions.
1. Tell us about your business
a). Select the country your company was registered in
b). Select "Limited company" in the Business type field
c). Provide a brief description of what your business does. Please be as clear as possible, otherwise we may need to ask for clarification which will increase the time it takes to complete your verification process.
d). Enter your company number. (If you're unsure of this, a quick search on Companies House should help).
2. Enter your Director details
This is the name and home address of a company director
3. Enter your Shareholder details
You need to add the name and date of birth for each company shareholder owning 25% or more of the business.
4. Enter Support contact details
These are the contact details your customers will see within the notification emails they receive.
5. Enter Billing contact details
This is where we send your invoices if you have signed up to our Plus or Pro packages.
- My UK company number isn’t being accepted. Why might this be?
- Why do you ask for the home address of a Company Director rather than the business address?
- My limited company doesn’t have a bank account. Can you payout to my personal one?
As part of the verification process we are required to verify the identity of a named director of the company. In doing this we ask that you provide the home address of said director so we are able to perform this verification check.
Unfortunately this would not be possible as we must payout to the same legal entity we are collecting payments on behalf of.
As such, if you are collecting payments on behalf of a limited company we must payout to a bank account registered in the name of your limited company.