Creating your GoCardless Account
In order to create a partner integration with GoCardless, you need to create a partner ‘app’. This can be done by creating a GoCardless account.
To do so visit https://manage.gocardless.com/signup. Note you should select the ‘Standard’ package if you intend on working with GoCardless only as a partner (and will not be using your account to process your own payments).
If you wish to use the same GoCardless account to collect payments from your users or otherwise then you may benefit from choosing one of our other packages. Get in touch with our sales team for more information.
Creating and viewing the Partner App
1. Login to your dashboard via manage.gocardless.com
2. Click on Developers in the left menu bar
3. Select Partners at the top of the page
4. You can now view your existing app(s) or create a new app from the button in the top right corner
Note: If you're creating an app for the first time, you'll need to provide us with:
- App name, logo & Description (your users will see these when connecting their GoCardless accounts to your Partner App)
- Homepage URL (the URL where we’ll send users who want to know more about your product)
- Redirect URLs (URLs we are permitted to send your users to after they complete the OAuth flow)
- Post-onboarding URL (The URL where we’ll send your users once they’ve completed our Onboarding flow, where they verify their account so they can receive payouts)
- Webhook URL (The URL where we’ll send webhooks relating to activity in your users’ accounts)
- Webhook client certificate (The certificate we’ll use to identify ourselves when connecting to your server to deliver webhooks)
- Agree to the terms of the Partner Agreement
5. Click on the title of your app to open the details page
Editing configuration settings
If you wish to change your OAuth or Webhook configuration settings, click Edit in the top right to do so.