The final step in the client migration process is to import your clients’ data into GoCardless so that their authorisations (mandates) can be recreated. The import tool will be made available to you the day prior to your confirmed bulk change (migration) date and confirmed with you when actioned. Follow the steps below to complete the import process.
- Open the Imports section of your dashboard; either by clicking here or navigating to manage.gocardless.com/imports
- Click Import
- Select the Migrate [bank debit scheme] mandates (Cur.) option that matches the csv data file you wish to upload
- In step 3, click Choose file
- Select the saved data file from your computer or device
- Tick the box to confirm that you have agreed the bulk change with your previous payments provider and have informed your clients of the change in provider
- Click Upload and review your import
Your uploaded file will then run through a validation process.
|If there are any errors, information (contained within a red box) will direct you to the row(s) containing the error and the reason.
- Once the file has validated, you are able to import
Our Customer Onboarding team will be notified that you have completed the import process. They will then review the information before completing the final step and confirming completion with you.