Please be aware that this article only applies to merchants using our Pro package. If you're currently using our Standard package but are interested in upgrading to Pro, please get in touch.
In this article you'll learn how to input your customer's details into your dashboard yourself, having collected them via paper mandate or over the phone using an approved transcript.
If you are interested in using one or both of these methods but haven't yet had this feature enabled on your account, please see here for information on how to get this set up.
Inputting customer details into your dashboard is actioned in three stages:
1. Select Customers from your dashboard menu
2. Click the green Add customers button
3. Select Manual from the options in the top of the window
4. Enter the required information for the customer
5. Click Add customer to save the customer to your dashboard
1. Click on the customer on the Customers page to open their individual overview page
2. Click the green Create button and select Bank account
3. Enter your customer's bank account information
If collecting payments in GBP you will also be prompted to enter a Branch code (Sort code) once United Kingdom is selected for the Country field.
4. Click Add bank account
You should remain on the individual customer's page after adding their bank account. From there:
1. Click the green Create button and select Mandate
2. Ensure the correct bank account is selected and click Create mandate
Now that your customer is active you can begin creating payments for them.