From gyms to accountants, charities to SaaS companies, whoever your customers or users are, GoCardless helps to take the pain out of getting paid, so your customers can focus on what they do best.
Setting up your own integrated GoCardless partner application means your users can benefit from the GoCardless product - allowing them to collect bank to bank payments from their customers, managed all from within your platform.
Why partner with GoCardless?
Partnering with GoCardless deliver benefits to both you and your users;
- Add value to your platform by providing your users with access to the only global recurring payments network
- Benefit from a dedicated Partner Programme and Portal, designed to provide you with everything you need to launch and grow a successful partnership
- Build a best in class integration with support from our developer support team
- Unlock additional revenue with a choice of commercial options
Who partners with GoCardless?
Our partner API gives you the flexibility to design and build an integration that caters specifically to the needs of your users and/or the industry you operate in.
So whether you’re a global CRM or a specialist business management tool, GoCardless can help your users collect recurring payments.
We have a wide range of existing integration partners - please visit our Partners page to see typical categories and examples of the partners we already work with.
You can also find customer stories, many of whom use GoCardless via an existing partner, here.
If you’re looking for a different kind of partnership (e.g. referral, affiliate) please reach out directly to the team email@example.com.
How to partner with GoCardless
We also recommend getting to know GoCardless and the benefits to your users. To help you get started we’ve put together a few explainer videos;
- Benefits of Direct Debit
- How GoCardless helps to get businesses paid on time, every time
- How GoCardless works
You can find more information about GoCardless and the benefits of our global payments network in the resource section of our website: www.gocardless.com/resources.