This article will explain how to add your company details if you're a limited company. You can also view our frequently asked questions.
1. Tell us about your company
a) Select the country your company was registered in
b) Select "Limited company" in the Business type field
c) Provide a brief description of what your business does. Please be as clear as possible, otherwise we may need to ask for clarification which will increase the time it takes to complete your verification process.
d) Enter your company number (if you're unsure of this, a quick search on Companies House should help).
2. Enter your director details
- The name and residential address of a company director.
- The names and dates of birth of all company directors.
3. Enter your shareholder details
You need to add the name and date of birth for each company shareholder owning 25% or more of the business.
4. Add and verify your payout bank account
Once you have filled out these fields, please select ‘Continue.' You will then be guided through the onboarding steps including: