Please note: This information is specific to the GoCardless for Salesforce application.
1. Navigate to the authorisation record you want to use for the payment schedule. Select the dropdown arrow by the payment schedules related list, then hit the New button.
The correct authorisation will already be pre-populated.
2. Fill in the rest of the required fields (see below for an explanation) and then hit the Save button.
The payment schedule is now active, and will collect overnight each time the following conditions are met:
- The “Next Payment Date” is set to either today, or is in the past
- The status of the Payment schedule is set to “In force”
- The status of the authorisation attached to the payment schedule is not “Cancelled”, “Failed” or “Expired”.
If you wish to temporarily stop the payment schedule from collecting, then just edit the record, and change its status from “In force” to “Inactive”.