In this article you will learn how to cancel a customer's Direct Debit mandate.
View our video walkthrough on how to cancel a customer's mandate via your dashboard, or alternatively scroll down to read the article.
By cancelling a customer's Direct Debit mandate you can no longer create payments for them - they become 'inactive'.
To cancel a customer...
1. Find the customer in your dashboard and click on their name.
2. Click on their bank account
3. Click on their active mandate
4. Click the red Cancel button
5. Confirm you wish to cancel the mandate
You will now see that the customer's mandate status has changed from 'active' to 'cancelled' and the mandate history updates.