Enviar una solicitud
Si aun no lo has hecho, por favor, lee nuestro artículo sobre Cobrar en múltiples esquemas antes de enviar tu solicitud.
Los reembolsos se evalúan caso por caso. Tenga en cuenta que es posible que no siempre podremos procesar un reembolso en su nombre. Una vez haya enviado el formulario de solicitud, nuestro equipo revisará su solicitud y se pondrá en contacto con usted.
As we communicated in our email early June, HMRC have instructed GoCardless to charge VAT from 14 April 2020 onwards.
You can use this form to declare your VAT status. If you are VAT registered and able to fully recover VAT on your costs, we will be taking note of your registration number. If any of the goods/services you sell are VAT exempt or if you fall under the VAT threshold, you can share proof of your VAT status with us and we will assess how GoCardless can help.
We will only be able to help if you activated your account or signed a contract before 1 June 2020.
If any of the goods or services you supply are VAT exempt - you will need to provide us with any of the following documentation which is relevant and available to you:
- - A copy of an invoice showing goods/services that you sell that are VAT exempt
- - Ruling letter from HMRC confirming exempt status (if available)
- - A copy of a partial exemption method agreed with HMRC (if available)
- - A partial exemption calculation done and input onto a VAT return (if available)
- - A Charity Commission registration number if a charity
- - A copy of your statutory accounts for the previous 12 months or latest available (if available)
- - A copy of an invoice showing that VAT has not been charged on the goods/ services that you sell (if available)
En este apartado de nuestro Centro de Ayuda encontrarás los requisitos del tipo o sistema de domiciliación bancaria que hayas elegido
- The bulk change request needs to come from the administrator user of the GoCardless account.
- If you have more than one GoCardless account, please complete this form separately for each account.
By submitting an application, the Merchant warrants that it declares the correct VAT status to GoCardless and provides accurate and up-to-date documents in support of its declaration, and acknowledges and agrees that:
(a) any mitigation offered by GoCardless is contingent on the Merchant being VAT exempt, partially exempt from VAT or under the VAT registration threshold; and
(b) the Merchant shall notify GoCardless within 14 days if its VAT status changes or immediately if its VAT status has been incorrectly declared