This article shows how you can view information on a customer's Direct Debit mandate.
View our video walkthrough on how to view a customer's mandate information via your dashboard, or alternatively scroll down to read the article.
Once a customer has authorised payments to you, a Direct Debit mandate is set up against their bank account. This enables you to collect payments from them via Direct Debit.
To view a customer's mandate information...
1. Navigate to your Customers page
2. Select the customer
3. Click on the customer's Bank account
4. Click on the Mandate reference
You will now see the details of the customer's mandate, including details of any associated subscriptions and/or payments.
On this page you can view:
- Mandate status
- Creation date
- Earliest charge date (if you were to create a payment there and then)
- Direct Debit scheme the mandate is associated with e.g. Bacs, SEPA
- Mandate reference
- If payments require customer approval
- Mandate history
- any payments associated with this mandate
- any subscriptions set up against this mandate
If you cancel a mandate you also cancel the customer.