For dashboard users, the CSV bulk authorisation request method covered in more detail below allows you to upload client specific information into your GoCardless account in bulk, and send authorisation invites to all in one go. The information you can add includes names, email notification language preference, and up to three references.
- Open your dashboard and click Customers
- Click Add customers
- Select the CSV option
- Click the link in Step one to Download template
- Open the csv template and add your clients’ details in the corresponding columns*
- Save the completed csv template to your computer (or other device)
- In your dashboard, upload your completed csv via the choose file option in Step two of the ‘Add new customer’ [CSV] window
- Click Import customers
Your upload will be validated. You will be informed if there are any errors so you can rectify these and re-upload.
- Once your upload has been validated, click Send invitations
An authorisation request email will be sent out to all added customers, and their records will be created in your account with pending status.
* Entering client information into the csv template